New Style Public figure 'Jessica Elijah' publishes 'Me'

New Nigerian public figure and internet celebrity, 'Jessica Elijah' have made her first publication of Spoken words and inspirational quotes.

According to Jessica who spoke with one of Ho9ja related persons, who is close to Ho9ja manager Mary Ross who have contributed to the life of Angel Henry as well in promotion on the internet. Jessica said He writes stories, spoken words and inspirational quotes.

Her first publication is titled ME read full publication below.

ME


Sometimes I ask myself
Why am I me? 
Why am I here on earth as me? 
But it came to my notification 
That for every individual God has a plan an purpose for him/her. 
That why we all  have our individual difference. 
And so I now no why I am me. 
I am me because God has chosen me to be me. 
I am because 
God has a plan and a purpose for me
I am me because 
That me God has created has a mission an vision. 
I am me because 
It only when I realize that only I can make my world proud that's when the dream of my world comes to reality. 
I am because
 it is only when this me can start making a difference that when the others realize their mistake an fall in line with their mission an vision God has created them for. 
Now I know why I am me 
An even if the whole world choose to turn their back away from me 
I still choose to be me.

She is really Inspiring and someone to lookout for as she begins her celebrity lifestyle. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Historian Shelby Ivey Christie On The State Of Black Style

Aubrey O’Day Posts Sexy Easter Pic Amid Donald Trump Jr. Affair News

Winners of Dragons' Den style Oxford street food pitches announced